Make Sure Your Pet is Healthy with our 2018 Laboratory Special!
Pets can't tell us how they are feeling - it's usually how they look or act that tells us something is wrong. Regular checkups, including a physical exam and blood work, are the best way to ensure that your pets live long, healthy, and happy lives.
We have partnered with our laboratory to help you ensure that your pets are as healthy as possible. We have worked with them to provide special pricing for our clients on a full package of screening tests designed to give you peace of mind about the health of your pet!
This package of tests includes:
1) A complete blood count (CBC) which can help identify infection, inflammation and anemia.
2) A complete blood chemistry panel, including electrolytes, provides information about your pet's liver, kidneys, and pancreas as well as other functions of the body, such as blood sugar and hydration.
3) A thyroid function test. Thyroid disease is very common in both older dogs and cats.
4) Heartworm and tick disease testing in dogs. Heartworm, FIV, and FeLV testing for cats. Heartworm and tick-borne diseases are becoming more prevalent in our North Scottsdale area - annual testing is recommended.
5) Fecal Dx check, the lab's most advanced screening fecal check! Our laboratory now uses advanced techniques that allow them to detect intestinal parasites up to 30 days earlier!
6) For only $30 more (regularly $74.50) add a urinalysis, which can identify infection or inflammation in the urinary tract, as well as signs of kidney disease.
Please call us at 480-585-3512 to make an appointment or use the contact form below!
*Offer expires at the end of August.